INSPECTOR RELEASE: New JumpCloud Inspector Jumpstarts Cloud-Based System Management
USE LIONGARD’S NEW INSPECTOR TO PULL BACK IMPORTANT DATA FROM JUMPCLOUD
By: Michelle Sawa, Director of Product Research, Liongard
“How can I manage JumpCloud without jumping through all these hoops?” Our new inspector clears the way for you to document, audit and secure your customers’ ever-growing list of JumpCloud-managed remote workstations and devices with ease.
How Do I Access It?
Check out our JumpCloud documentation to get started configuring the inspector.
What Can I Use It For?
Visibility into JumpCloud is essential for managing customers working remotely. Our new inspector adds automation, efficiency and accuracy to your day while securing workstations and devices operating primarily from the cloud—especially if you’re using JumpCloud’s paid System Insights feature.
With this inspector, you can:
- View the critical JumpCloud factors that matter most to you
- Efficiently report on user accounts, monitor policies and identify when changes are made for customers using Linux and MacOS systems
- Track changes to JumpCloud-managed organizations, identities and devices as part of your Security Best Practices and Compliance Audit requirements
- Review policies and recent commands to offer better, faster support to customers
The JumpCloud inspector can alert you to:
- Locked User Accounts
- Changes to Locked User Accounts
- Changes to Systems with Failed Policies or Failed Commands
- User Accounts with No Password Expiration Count
- Systems with Failed Commands or Failed Policies
- And more!
For more on how the new JumpCloud Inspector and Liongard’s other integrations can help your MSP start operating at 10x, join us for a live demo.