We are thrilled to announce that Liongard has been named to Inc. magazine’s list of the Best Workplaces for 2021. This annual list is the result of a wide-ranging and comprehensive measurement of American companies that have created exceptional workplaces and company culture whether teams are operating in-person or remotely.
Collecting data from thousands of submissions, Inc. Best Workplaces singled out 429 honorees this year. Each nominated company took part in an employee survey, conducted by Quantum Workplace, on topics including management effectiveness, perks, and fostering employee growth. The organization’s benefits were also audited to determine the company’s overall score and ranking.
Like many businesses, Liongard transitioned to a fully-distributed workforce during the Covid-19 pandemic. At the same time, we were experiencing exponential growth because of the rapid increase in demand for the managed services industry, driven by the move to remote work. Knowing this was a critical time for the company, CEO Joe Alapat focused on creating processes and a company culture that emphasized collaboration and communication.
“We are so excited to receive this recognition from Inc. magazine,” said Liongard CEO, Joe Alapat. “We’ve taken steps, especially during the pandemic, to build an amazing team and inclusive culture that is rooted in collaboration. I am proud every day of the work this team is doing and the positive impact we’re having on the managed services industry, and thrilled that our employees share our excitement and enthusiasm.”
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“Liongard truly embodies its core values while consistently proving that the employee is valued and respected. The diversity, equity and inclusion that Liongard shows every day is a first for me in the workplace.” – Cortni Jamerson, Billing Operations Specialist
“I love working at Liongard because I know we always have our partners’ best interest at heart. From Support to our Development team, we want to be industry leaders so we take actively take feedback and look for ways to best support MSPs!” – Emily Natoli, Director of Corporate and Partner Education
“The secret ingredient for creating a great place to work is people. At Liongard, we focus on hiring people from all walks of life, sharing ideas, and providing a different point of view. In addition, our company culture continues to receive praise from our partners to potential partners or vendors wanting to learn more.” – Sara Manuel, Senior Channel Marketing Manager
At Liongard, Culture Comes First
Our culture isn’t just something we learn about during onboarding; we’re encouraged to live it every day! We set our culture apart from the competition through:
- Always Accessible: Our leadership team is active at every level, from participating in learning challenges to taking time for donuts with teammates, and they’re always a just a Slack away.
- Truly Transparent: Our 10-, 3- and 1-year plans help everyone across the whole team understand goals. Learning is encouraged, and meetings have open-door policies.
- Work and Play: We’re an energetic group that loves to use trivia, quizzes, scavenger hunts and other creative methods to make learning fun and information easy to retain.
- Deep Work: Every Thursday afternoon, the entire company is encouraged to participate in Deep Work, which means no meetings, no calls, just mindful focus.
- Stay Engaged: By calling out exceptional work, offering incentive programs, clubs and flexible PTO, or just mingling at a happy hour, it’s all about coming together as people first.
Want to love what you do every day at one of the Inc. Best Workplaces? Come work for Liongard—take a look at our current openings.